Should I go in? *UPDATE*

Maya

I’ve been having period cramp like contractions on and off all day. They started around 4am, were 5 minutes apart and then stopped at around 5:30am. I went about my day and lost more of my plug, had sporadic contractions and Braxton Hicks. Then around an hour and a half ago my contractions started again and I’ve been tracking them. I called my doctor and the on-call doc said I’d probably be sent home and to come in when contractions are 3minutes apart. They’re now about 3 mins apart but I don’t know how strong they should be and I really don’t want to be sent home. But they hurt a lot and make me double over and have to focus a lot on breathing. What would you girls do?

Update! Went to the hospital and got admitted because I was dilated to 3 and 100% effaced and baby’s heartbeat was dropping with some of my contractions. They gave me fetynol (don’t know how to spell it) for pain right after my water broke and before the anesthesiologist came in and gave me the epidural and just put my catheter in. I’m going to try to get some rest before this progresses more! Baby is coming!! Her heart rate has been more stable now too.