Depressed

Mariah

Wanna vent on here if I can. I’m 26 years old and have a 3 year old son and a husband of almost 4 years. They are both the best thing that’s ever happened to me but I can’t help to feel worthless. This year has not been my year at all. In August we had our first miscarriage at 6 weeks. It happened so quickly I became emotionally unattached and was ready to try for another. We found out we were pregnant found out two days later we were gonna lose it and by that weekend we did. October 15 we found out we were pregnant again. I tried not to be too happy but it seemed like a blessing. I also started a new job that week, on top of my husband taking full classes M-F 7-6 pm for his CDLS. Two days later I found out while he was at work my levels were dropping. I was sad by that weekend I emotionally prepared myself for the worse but it never happened. Fast forward a week later into training for work I was hurting so bad. That weekend 10/27 I had to have immediate surgery for an ectopic none of which either doctor I had been to had discovered prior to being put under. I was made aware of what could happen but prayed for the better. I woke up with a right Fallopian tube gone and in the worse pain emotionally and physically. I missed a week of work and my bosses seemed emphatic to the situation. A week after my surgery I was able to go back and three days later I started passing a kidney stone. This would be my 8th one since 2015 and if anyone knows kidney stones are pain from the devil himself. I missed a day of work. The next day my son had pink eye before I could make it to work his school called and someone had to come get him. I don’t have a great support system just myself my son and my husband who couldn’t miss a day of his CDL training or he wouldn’t have finished. After I settled my son in with my mom. I went back to work an hour away. I was at work for 15 mins before the boss of my boss came and fired me. Right before the holidays. I’m so sad and depressed although my husband promised me it’ll be ok I just want the best for my son. I’ve always been independent and always had a job since I was 16 except when I was pregnant with my first child. I can’t help but think I’ve failed my husband and my son. I feel depressed and sometimes suicidual but I know that’s selfish. I just need some encouragement today. This year has been so horrible to me