Stay at home moms...

I'm a stay at home mom. I'm fixing to birth my 3rd baby. all my kids are 2 and under. I'm so blessed to have a husband who works so hard everyday so that I'm able to stay home with our children and raise them. But I'm not gonna lie postpartum depression is something I've been battling since my 1st was born. Men just dont understand how tough it is sometimes. I do not take meds for it I just need to stay busy and the house work is Non-stop!!! But I feel like I'm just on a repeating circle everyday its the same thing. Nothing changes. Recently I'm just like "is this it?!" Nothing exciting ever happens. I need something I can do! What are some things I can do at home to keep my sanity! Lol Any jobs i can do from home that don't cost a arm and leg to start. I don't have any mom friends that live close by, plus I'm high risk so I'm not allowed to leave the house alot and do stuff and be as active as I'd like to be right now! No bashing please! Just wondering what you ladies do besides house work and cooking! 😣