Respect my privacy

Insecure

So for the last pass 2 days I been noticing all the apps I've been on for the day has been deleted in my most recents its no surprise to me someone has been going thru my phone so I'm a detective I went to my Google history and my snap chat, duo account, text messages and my sound notifications have been gone thru and changed here's the goofy part my bf wakes up early and goes to sleep late I'm talking 2 am to 5 am type shit he'll tell me a story like I couldn't sleep so I stayed up smoke watched movies I'll ask at what time he'll tell me or make something up about the kids like they was fighting like grown women at this time or this the dumbest one I heard I couldn't hear your alarm anyway the apps have been gone thru around the hours he's up I haven't said nothing but this my thing there's nothing to be suspicious about in my phone I use snap for the filters I used duo to talk to family and I always have my volume loud I'm not hiding shit but he is wondering why I'm looking crazy at him I need my privacy I'm not being sneaky and now I'm forced to change my password on my phone respect my privacy I'm a Capricorn so for those who do not know WE HATE PPL TOUCHING OUR SHIT I can not stand for no one to touch my shit cause its mine am I crazy for feeling angry with him even tho I haven't said anything to him about it