Am I wrong?

So I discovered my husband made a fake Meetme account and used an alias by me going to use his phone to set a timer for dinner when an email came through. The first time I asked him about it he had said that he didn’t know what I was talking about. With some more questioning he came clean. I’ve been working a lot of overtime and am not home nearly as much anymore. He said he felt lonely because I can’t always talk to him while I’m working and he just wanted someone to talk to. However once he logged on for me, he let me open the chat section where he messaged at least 50 women telling them how beautiful they are to include a “you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met” and a “I’d put a baby in you anytime” which really hurt me because we have been ttc for a year... He’s not angry that I’m upset but he deleted his account and apologized and just asks that I give him more of my time. Am I wrong for still being upset over the situation? I feel like such a lousy wife for not realizing working so much was causing me to neglect my husbands needs. No rude comments please.