dumped for this reason.....

Sierra

so heres the whole story

my boyfriend is a former Marine, he is out for good and is in college. theres this female that he sits next to 2 times a week he says. he would always talk about her and when he did he smiles like its joyous. this female would always email him to meet up and go over notes for class or homework and what not and I was okay with that but it kept going so I was getting a bad vibe from her. I told him I didnt like her vibes she was giving off but I trust him to do the right thing if she ever pulled any moves. on Friday he was supposed to get me from work and eat with me so I called him and joking around on his car phone I said "hi Adam's girlfriend " and she said hi.. the female I didnt like said hi and he hid that he was giving her a ride home because she told me it was more than one time so I flipped out I said some things in the car I shouldn't have while she was next to him but after I lashed out from being hurt I apologized to her then she told me hes been helping her with rides home and hes never told me

I'm so hurt he would hide that, yes. I would have been mad but it's not so sketchy when you tell me. he dumpe me blocked me on everything and the same day he change his relationship status to single and deleted all our pics.. he talks to me on Instagram and still has our pics up but he keeps saying he needs time.. it's been 5 days now. I dont know to think if he has cheated on me or he just doesnt respect my feelings after I helped him through his suicide ans his deployment in a war zone. I waited 6 years for him never gave him any reason to cheat on me I was all about him and hes so cold hearted to me... I havent eaten in 5 days due to depression and heartbreak I love this man more than anything and I dont know if hes gonna date me again