Induction first thing AM.. and I can’t sleep 😳

Holly • Wife to an amazing husband 🧔🏻 Mama to two sweet and spunky little boys 👦🏼👶🏼💙

Being induced tomorrow at 40+2. Last check on Monday (40 exactly) I was 2-3cm and 70% effaced - and baby was “still high” (didn’t specify a station). I spent 80% of my day today on my ball, not bouncing, but rolling my hips in circles and rocking my pelvis. I feel like I may have actually scooted him down some because I’ve been hobbling with wicked lightning crotch all night. I’m praying he doesn’t go back up while I sleep 🤞🏼He’s made that a fun little game the last few weeks 🙄

I’m a nervous wreck lol. STM.. and all the anxieties of labor are flooding back to me on top of just being nervous about an elective induction (for some reason I feel like it’s gonna backfire on me and end up failing 😩) I keep trying to tell myself that I did this before - vaginally - without any real complications and that my body will do what it needs to do. I’m just so afraid of getting stuck and then they pull the trigger on a CS.

12:30 AM as I write this.. and will need to be up at about 5 AM to get ready and whatnot - starting at 7 AM at the hospital.

Send good vibes, ladies!