Confused on what to do with breech baby


So had my appointment today and no real answers just yet. Baby is still breech which I knew. We haven’t scheduled a c section yet. Dr is giving him another week to hopefully turn. At that point if he’s still breech we’ll have to make a decision on what to do. We can either do a c section at 39 weeks (schedule wise it’ll be closer to 39.5 weeks) or give him another week to possibly turn until my due date. I’m so confused on what to do. I’m nervous if I wait until my due date I’m going to go into labor myself and then end up having to have more of an “emergency” c section. I don’t really want a c section either. I’m so torn and don’t know what to do. Hoping baby will turn (although not likely) and make the decision for me.

Vote below to see results!