Help with social skills!

L

I’m 22 years old, senior in college, and I don’t know how to express myself and how to communicate with people 🤷🏼‍♀️ My problem is that I often come out as blunt, sarcastic, cold, emotionless, and sometimes a little rude, even if I don’t mean it at all. I don’t know how to support people in difficult situations or handle arguments. I just close up and don’t have any thoughts or words. I hurt and push people away all the time. I just lack communication skills lol. I always regret saying smth or acting a certain way but don’t know how to prevent it. I literally have no friends, only my fiancé (idk how he handles me lol).

How can I improve on that? Maybe some book or podcast recommendations? I really need help, I’m tired of being an antisocial introvert...

Some background, if you’re interested, my parents were always at work when I was growing up, and they themselves don’t know how to properly communicate with people. I was always alone in my room reading books or smth. Didn’t have many friends at all. Was bullied in high school. These might be the reasons of my antisocialness lol