Don’t worry!!!

Alexus

So 2 weeks ago I was so worried that my HCG levels weren’t going to rise because I had very bad issues with cramping and back pain I ended up going to urgent care and my levels were at 44, the doctor went on to tell me how it could be an ectopic or chemical pregnancy. Then I went to work a couple days later and ended up having bleeding and cramping so I left work and went to urgent care again, I was fine just very constipated. (Haven’t pooped in a week) I went to my first appointment yesterday and my doctor said before we could move forward she wants to check my levels again. I was so worried and finally this morning I received a call and my levels were 5,786. I finally can stop worrying if my baby would be okay!!!!! I have an ultrasound on the 4th and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ve been seeing a lot of post with people worrying with this situation and I just want everyone to know, having low levels doesn’t always end up being something bad. Just keep faith and for everyone ttc I’m sprinkling baby dust for all of you 🥰🙌🏻