Letter to myself cause sadness

Dear Me,

You are the ugliest person in the whole school. You are so worthless and stupid. You will never have a highschool sweetheart. You will never have a date to prom. You are so unloveable.

Your friends are so tired of your complaining, they dont care. You arent smart, you are fake. You are nothing. You will never acheive your dreams. No boys like you and they never will. You are so weird and not funny. You arent talented at anything.

Everyone judges you, even your friends. They talk about you behind your back, they never really liked you. You arent pretty as the other girls, you are dirty and ugly. Your clothes are cheap. Nothing about you is right.

You always talk about guys, your friends hate it. K will never like you and no one else will ever. When peopls see you all they see is dirty and disgusting. Whats wring with you? Why arent you right? You will never be good enough. Never.

If you asked anyone out you would be rejected instantly, or taken pity on. Stop trying. Nothing you do is right. God doesnt love you and you are a terrible Christian. A doesnt love you. R hates you. J doesnt love you. Your mom and dad are dissapointed in you. You will never get anywhere in life.

Love, me