Everyone's opinion about this?

So I've moved out of my partners mums house back to my dad's because I've decided to save up my money so me and my boyfriend can get a place hopefully in the next 2 months..

Anyway, this is strange only because he never did any of this whilst I was living with him. Soon as I move out, he has not called me once to hear each other's voice (the reason why I don't call unless he does is because he's always told me "stop calling me we don't need to talk to each other every day, it gets boring") so there's a reason why I don't bother is because what he's said..

I've realised now he's been online on social media/WhatsApp at stupid o clock in the mornings, keeping more himself to himself. Takes longer to reply too, and I would wake up before work and after he's said goodnight to me he's online at like 2 in the morning.. doing what? How is everything turned soon as I leave? I might sound paranoid for a reason only because a long time ago he gave me plenty of reasons to be. I hate his work colleagues cause they're too much of "lads" they have no respect for me, never met them but my partner would tell me after they convince him to go out and they would day "fuck your girlfriend, ignore her) like the disrespect!

I've tried to ask why he's been up late and I wouldn't get an answer from him. Is there something I'm doing wrong or he is?

I hate the fact he's always online on others god knows talking to who or what he's doing but I've messaged him and he hasn't replied for half an hour but has been online on others! It's frustrating