What is wrong with me today?! Advice pls!

Ash • Married 💍

a-bit of a long one so apologies in advance. So im currently 31+5 FTM and the last couple of weeks i have been feeling tired and worn down especially with working full time and trying to do some housework. I dont usually sleep very week in the week, at most i get about 5 good hours of sleep. Last night baby girl was going crazy in my tummy as i lay and watched netflix (usually how i spend every evening now) lol. The last week is say iv been having some braxton hicks (tightenings and crampy feelings - some are painful some arent but they just last a short time and havent really been that worrying). Last night i slept early because i couldnt keep my eyes open. I slept for 12 hours (only waking up to pee a couple of times and then sleeping again straight away which has been a myth for me since being pregnant). I woke up close to lunchtime today in complete sweats. as in dripping sweat. My legs physically had so much perspiration that my first thought was that my waters had broke. Checked etc and everything was fine. Lay in bed for an extra 45 mins as my legs felt so weak and whole body was aching. Let me mention iv had a fair share of discharge today too - more than usual. Finally got up, had a v quick shower, put a wash on and headed to the shop to grab some dinner for tonight. The whole time im dragging myself along because i literally have zero energy. As in not just tired but my knees feel like they r buckling. In the store my stomach hurt as in felt so heavy i felt like i would topple to the side and fall over. Back feels weak and experiencing some mild period like cramps in my pelvic area. Came home and collapsed on my bed. Husband was worried and wanted me to go in to speak to midwife but as its saturday i know i wouldnt be able to see her and instead just have to go to the delivery suite at the hospital (which iv visited for different reasons over the last few months and let me tell u it takes AGES. They usually just monitor babys heart rate ask u to pee in a pot, check for fluid in sack and then discharge you). I dont fancy spending one of my only days off sat there doing all that only to be told theres nothing wrong. Husband suggested a nap because he said i look exhausted which i found weird because i slept sooo much last night. Anyway. Iv napped for about 45 mins and woke up myself. The pain seems to have subsided in my stomach altho i still feel mild crampy feelings and pressure in my pelvis. Body still weak and legs are so restless/weak still. Head feels heavy. Such a combination of symptoms and im going crazy.

Anyone thinks this is okay/normal/just an off day etc or anything i should be worried about. I feel like i could sleep another 20 hours bt in reality if i try i dont think ill be able to and will just keep tossing and turning. I have an appointment on wednesday for physio for my back pain already and am planning to call my midwife on monday but wonder if i should get down to the hospital today? Also worth noting my head and eyes feel heavy, i feel disoriented and my foot had pins and needles quite badly not long ago. 😩TIA x