Stress???

Taylor

Sorry if this is TMI. It's mostly to vent and a little for advice.

I've always been Type A, nervous/anxious, and struggled with throwing up. ALWAYS. I can remember the anxiety in Kindergarten and the throwing up started in middle school. (I'm 27)

Since about mid September, it escalated. Throwing up a couple of times a week at least and a whole day two or three times. All this is normal when I get stressed, but usually it's tied to a specific stressor and eases when it's behind me. Diarrhea is the new element. Not just the occasional bout. It hasn't gone away at all. A few times per day for a little while, then nothing at all for a few days.

I thought I was dying after a few weeks. Dehydrated and miserable. So, I finally called a Gastroenterologist. They took 3 viles of blood, did a breath test, stool sample, and sonogram of my gall bladder. EVERYTHING has come back negative. Still waiting on the sonogram results.

I just want answers. I'm exhausted and depressed. If I can get to sleep, my dreams are so avid that I wake up tired. It has been an extremely stressful year and this all makes it so much worse. I dunno what to do.