MIL advice

Kat

I know lots of people don’t get along with their In laws. But that’s not really my case. My husbands mom is amazing! I mean I serious worship her. She is nothing like my mom (who I haven’t seen in 5 years) and she’s the type of person I’ve always wanted to be. She was married only once and kept it that way (my mom has been married 8 times) she had 5 boys and 1 girl (I have 3 sisters and 1 brother) and she’s just so awesome (sadly my mom isn’t awesome) But because of the very obvious difference between her and my mom... I don’t know how to talk to her! And she’s so excited for me to have a baby which is taking me awhile. Even after we adopted (which happened overnight) she welcomed our LO and said I’m your new grandma. She has been so motherly and nice to me and I have no clue how to even say thank you! I want no I need her in my life. So any advice on how to talk to her? I make sure we see her at least once a month. I don’t leave her house till my husband takes her grocery shopping and fix anything that’s broken. And I always make sure we take her out to eat before leaving. Thanks for reading guys 😊 any advice is welcomed!!