Leaky Boobs

I don’t know if this is the right group to post this. Forgive me if it’s not. So, earlier today, I was getting ready to take a shower but decided to clean the shower right before I got in. While I’m naked cleaning, I feel something wet on my right nipple. I wipe it off with my hand thinking it’s just water. Well something tells me to squeeze my boob. I squeeze it and milk comes out... a good bit. Now I had a baby in April 2017 and breastfed him until October 2017. My milk dried up around his first birthday, so it’s been a good 7 months since my milk dried up... so where is this new milk coming from?

I talked to my cousin who is an RN. She said it could be from nipple stimulation. My husband and I did have sex the day before and he stimulated them. BUT he does that every time we have sex and I never leaked milk before.

I don’t think I can be pregnant because my period ended Thursday (Today is Sunday). Saturday was our first time having sex since my period came on. So I doubt I can get pregnant that quick. I did think I was pregnant earlier this month because my period was 3 days late and I had symptoms, but my period eventually came on... my body is playing major tricks on me, guys!

I was just going to let it go, but right now my boobs feel like they’re producing milk and I’m getting that itchy feeling. What do you guys think?