Decreased Movement?

Charity • Angel Baby 10/16/14 👼🏻 Rainbow Baby Girl 2/25/16 👶🏻🎀 Angel Baby #2 8/2/17 👼🏻 Rainbow Baby Girl #2 12/6/18 👶🏻🎀 Peanut growing due 11/2/2021 🥜

My baby girl is RIDICULOUSLY active. It's painful most times, actually. I had my 37 week appointment Friday and had gone from 1 cm to 3 cm in a week. (Second time Mom, I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything.) Saturday she was super active most of the day, like always, and then Saturday night I had such crazy pressure and it felt like someone was taking a cattle prod to my cervix. 😳 Then, today, she has been SUPER quiet for most of the day. It had me concerned but she is moving. I drank some juice and laid down and then ate dinner and now she's more her usual amount of active. Called labor and delivery and they said since she's moving at least 10 times in a couple hours, she's probably ok. However, she usually does 10 movements in like 5 minutes... So that isn't her norm. Could it be she was just tired from the crazy movement last night? I'm gonna call my OB tomorrow morning, but I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences. Maybe she is resting cause she's gonna come out soon?! Wishful thinking...