Am i being selfish?!

My birthdays tomorrow, I’ll be turning 21 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️ anyways I’m in the third trimester and have been living with my boyfriend for a few months now because my mom randomly kicked me out.. that’s a whole other issue. Anyways, yesterday she texted me saying she wanted to bring me over my birthday present & she brings me a bunch of canned foods, and a turkey..? I gave her a hugged and thanked her. Idk I’m kind of hurt honestly.. She isn’t working but is getting money off two of the rooms she rents in the house, 500$ each from both people. 1500$ for my little sister and child support and she has a man that’s in love with her constantly bringing her money.. she does NOTHING all day, and doesn’t want to work.. but has this man bring her a Starbucks extra large tea everyday and have him work on her house and other things and gives her the money while she sits in bed all day.. her birthday was in September and i went out of my way to get her real gold diamond earrings she wanted because the fake ones hurt her ears with a inside plant and a small cake. And i get a bunch of canned goods that she cleaned her cabinets out and brought it to me and bought a turkey.. i would’ve been happy if she bought me my favorite Starbucks drink or even a 10$ gift card over there i would’ve been happy..idk am i being selfish.? I guess I’m just mad because i went out of my way to make sure i had money put aside for her to get her something that was kind of expensive to me at the time and i get her left over food she isn’t going to eat.. she does it all the time too. When i was living with her i rented a room downstairs as well had to buy my own food but when I’d tell her i didn’t have enough when i was struggling at the time. She’d bring me down old wilted strawberry’s that no one ate.. idk am i being selfish. If i am please tell me!!

Another thing is, this is her first grandbaby and she hasn’t done anything to help!!! Hasn’t asked if i needed help with the shower, hasn’t offered to make anything, she gave me one of her friends old bassinet and a pillow for the baby but that’s it.. she told me she probably wouldn’t get me anything for the shower either until she knows what i need..? Even a little outfit for my baby i would’ve been happy with.