Is it to late to chase my dreams?

So I’m 26. And I have been thinking a lot about my future. I’ve been kind of down lately because I don’t have much going in my life. I wasn’t able to complete high school due to other reasons. My mother was always sick and in and out of the hospital. So I was mostly accompanied with her to the hospital. So I was hardly ever in school. I eventually dropped out. I met my husband we got married. And things went left. So since everything has just crumpled and spiraled out of control. I’ve just been thinking about what I want to do or be in life. I had got a job at a nursing home. And I really enjoyed caring for others. I learned that I am really passionate about it. I have decided I wanted to go back to school and become a nurse. I know the years it takes. And I really don’t have the support I need. I talked to my husband and he really didn’t say much. It would be easier for me if I had the support I needed. But sometimes I think I don’t need anyone but myself. So I just wanted to see what some of you guys think. Sometimes strangers have the best intentions than the ones closest to you.