Pain while peeing

The past two days I recently started having pain while peeing. It only lasts about 4-5 seconds after it starts, then I'm fine. I only saw a few drops of blood mixed with the urine once when I wiped just today early in the morning but that was it. The last time my boyfriend and I had sex was Friday/three days ago and before that, Tuesday night, so almost a week. I point this out since these two times were rough sex, without much lubrication than previous times. I also haven't been drinking a lot of water lately, which has contributed to a change in my urine's color in the past (yesterday and earlier today my urine was faded yellow and almost cloudy, but as of this post it seems to have gotten a lot of color back, even if it's still not its original yellow). It's Thanksgiving week so my doctor is booked all the way til December apparently, so I don't know how else to get checked for a UTI right now, or if it's even a UTI. I have never ever had to deal with this kind of thing so I'm sort of lost on what exactly to do since I can't get an official diagnosis from my doctor