My MAN 🥶

So for the past month my man and I have been a bit tense and having spats here and there due to a couple things in our lives but we are pushing through. Anyway he helps raise my daughter (her biological isn’t in the picture THANK GOD). So after tucking her in 20 mins ago he comes back into the room and we start talking. And I couldn’t believe what just came out of his mouth. He goes “I know you’re ovulating” and in my response I go “no I’m not I’m suppose to in a week” but he goes “no no no I can sense it off you like it’s your aura, they way you wanted me to hold you while you napped and everything I know you are”. I say “sweetheart look at my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> I’m suppose to in 6 days” to his reply he says “I can just tell that you’re releasing more eggs right now”, so what does this man do? He leans down onto me (I’m cuddling under the blanket) starts whispering in my ear while slighting caressing the crease where my vagina is of my shorts ever so slightly and gripping my inner thigh and breathing his hot breath against the back of my ear and he says “so if I do this it doesn’t do anything to you?”. He gets up and I’m just thinking to myself wtf hahah and right now I’m just so worked up. He than goes on to say “you definitely are look at you”. Ovulating or not this man left me with this overwhelming feeling of being ravaged all night long. Does anybody else’s man do the same thing ?