Proposal

Ok so I have to tell someone,

Last night in bed I was telling my boyfriend of 7 years I don’t trust him because he’s been acting so weird and has been hiding his phone from me for about the past month and I feel like he’s fell out of love and he’s not attracted to me and I was really upset and I just said to him are you doing something are you cheating on me and he started laughing and I was so angry and I thought our relationship was over then he pulled me in and said this is going to ruin everything I had so much planned but this will explain why I’ve been acting so weird but do you want to get married? And I was like WTF no?? Why are you even asking me that then I seen with the look on his face he was serious and I could not stop laughing, now I know why he has been hiding his phone because he’s been texting my mum and his friend about it trying to arrange this big surprise!!

I’m not allowed to tell anyone because the ring he has bought me is hand made and made to order and it’s not going to be ready for another 2 weeks and he wants to propose to me properly!! I’m so excited and can’t believe I didn’t realise that’s why he has been hiding his phone from me 😂😂!! Had to tell someone 😂