Labor of love!

Brittany

As I sit here and pump my 1,000th ounce of milk for the freezer in just 15 weeks, I’m feeling all kinds of emotions. I think this has been the most challenging, but rewarding thing I’ve ever came across in my life. I spend about 3 hours or more pumping every single day. This leaves me roughly 327 hours I’ve spent connected to an outlet so far. I’ve pumped while driving, eating, sleeping.. in bathrooms, hallways, stores, every where I go, my pump comes with me. I am worthless without it! I’ve encountered a couple rounds of mastitis/ clogged ducts that left me with 103 degree fevers and in tears while I try and rub them out with my knuckles while my husband is holding our baby up to my chest in hopes of him sucking the clog out. The struggle is real, but it’s worth it! Hoping to double this stash within the next 3 months so my pumping days can come to an end, but still have enough to last little man for a year or more. Oh, and big shout out to my husband for always being patient anywhere we go with this crazy relationship I have with my pump. 🥰