Sex with ex 🤦🏽‍♀️😩

Sooo I just recently had sex with my ex. Terrible idea but it happened. We dated in college and then kinda sorta went our separate ways. He’s in the Navy and just got back home visiting from Japan for the holidays. We were catching up and it just sorta happened. 😬🤷🏽‍♀️ We had sex last Thursday and the condom broke( when that happened we immediately stopped) he didn’t finish or anything. So since then I’ve been having pelvic pain and my vagina feels weird. I went to the doctor today and she said that I have Bv ( bacterial vaginosis ). But before I had sex with him I was good. Nothing in my vagina was happening. I told him and he was getting mad at me because I said I have Bv and before I had sex with you I was good. I told him maybe he had sex with some girl who had it or whatever. He started tripping and got a major attitude and kept hanging up on me. Is it possible that a male can get Bv from a female partner and give it to another female partner ? I got tested for everything Today and I’m waiting for the rest of my results ( that should come back next week ). Google said yes it’s possible. But I just want to know for sure if it is or not.