My husband always rejects me.

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and married almost 4. We used to have an incredible sex life. He was a big pot head and didn’t work for the first 6years. I made the money. I took care of us. Sex was good. Affectionate was good. Once we got married he got a job and we started trying for a baby. 6 months in we got pregnant but I ended up miscarrying early on. We were devastated. A few months later he got an ever better job to where I was able to quit my job. At that point our sexual relationship got horrible. I’d have to beg for sex once a month and still get turned down. We ended up trying and getting pregnant with our daughter 1 year and 3 months into our marriage. He wouldn’t touch me during pregnancy. After pregnancy it went back to the same thing. I’d have to beg and beg for sex and constantly be turned down. We averaged once a month to once every 2 months and only if I did enough begging. Finally earlier this year our sex life got a little better. He never initiated but he got better about wanting to and not turning me down as much. We tried getting pregnant and now I’m 6 months along with our son. He once again refuses to touch me. He won’t have sex with me. If I ask he gets so mean about it. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel so unloved and unwanted. We’ve had a billion conversations including one last night where I’ve explained how I feel and told him I can’t stand it anymore. He says he doesn’t care. He’s not doing it. What can I do. I can’t live this way any longer