Should I dump him? **UPDATED**

yo

Guys ive been fuming about this since yesterday but needed sometime to calm down and I'm still pretty mad.

Ok so ive been dating this guy (lets call him jack) for almost 5 months now but weve known eachother since march. It started out rocky but seemed to be fine now...for a bit. Well jack and I have mutual friends who were my old coworkers but still his currents and we're all in a group chat. We had a date set for tuesday where him, me, and our group were supposed to all go out simce it was the only time we'd all have off. THIS BITCH HAD THE AUDACITY TO TEXT THE GROUP CHAT NOT EVEN ME PRIVATELY SAYING THAT HE CAN NOT GO OUT UNTIL THE SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER BECAUSE OF COLLEGE FINALS. Ok so i know that's not such a big deal but he doesnt text me AT ALL for 3-4 days at a time. I'm not trying to be clingy so I just let it be but it really does bother me. He says that he loves me and shit which I never say back because I honestly dont believe it. If someone loves you, they'd want to talk to you. Right? I'm not being dramatic here.

Hes only taking 3 classes in college, and might not be the smartest cookie, but we only go out once a week for a couple hours. I'm taking 9 classes, 3 of which are college courses. Ive been pushing everything to the side just so I can spend this time with him. But noooooo. He isnt willing to apparently. It pisses me off when I'm putting everything in and he's not putting anything in except his stupid dick. So anyways I was planning on not replying to his petty texts twice a week. If he wants to talk and have an actual conversation he knows where I live.

Thoughts???

**UPDATE**

So I didn't answer his texts. After this happened he didnt text me until Friday (this happened Tuesday) and I didnt even open his message saying hey. He texted me again that night apologizing for us not talking that much recently...still i didn't answer. The next day he texted me I hope everything is alright. This went on until Monday where he texted me everyday and I didn't reply. (I know communication is key but I was so hurt from Tuesday I needed to recollect myself) The Monday when he texted me, I answered and we caught up on all the things going on so far and I told him I haven't answered cuz I was pissed. He didnt ask why. Then Tuesday he came over and we had the BEST makeup sex TWICE!! it was great. Now hes been texting me everyday and actually keeping a conversation going. I think all he needed was a realization of that I'm not always going to forgive him and I'm serious when I say things bother me. Thanks for the comments ladies :)