Guys! I'm lost! UPDATED

My boyfriend and I got in a argument. I said some things which I apologized million times. I was supposed to see him on Monday but he wouldn't let me, and I begged him the whole to let see him and he never did and at one point he stopped texting me. Then today I texted him hi and he replied saying wassup. And I replied are you still upset? He didn't respond for 3 hours. I said you must be ignoring me again. He replied saying you ask me the dumbest questions ever.

I said no how's you ignoring me not seeing helping this situation? I said are you cheating on me. He never responded.

Then I just texted him saying I think I've reached enough to you and the more I bow down the more you walk over me. I said your obviously showing me what i'm in your life. And i'm going to let you decide what you want.

What do you guys think? I'm so tired you guys. I do so much for him. I am working a second job just so I can help him with his car payment. Whenever I say I do so much for you but you still treat me like shit, he says you throw shit on my face and cuss me out. I don't know what to do you guys. I don't.

I've just been apologizing and begging. I just get ignored.