He told me he knew I was for real!!

Ch

So my husband has been sick the past week hasn’t been able to eat drink, I was lucky to get him to eat some thanksgiving food, the first year I did it all myself!!

My son an I have been patient for him to get better( side note he had his 4 wisdom teeth taken out a month ago been dealing with it 20 years.. he’s 20 years older than me) so he has been dealing with that... and new tooth problems, anyway.. I’m all happy

About to post about making food setting up the tree exact... then he starts coughing... and coughing...

AS SOON AS I HEAR THE START OF GAGING I JUMP TO THE RESUCE ! HURDLING OVER THE BED...

ONLY TO HIT MY LEG HARD CORE ON THE CHEST TRYING TO CATCH MY HUSBANDS VOMET !! I hit my leg

(After pics)

He blows chunks I pick it up spray carpet stuff and scrub, I then show him my leg..

He feels bad about it all, I’m sending him back to bed as he’s telling me it’s like he was Dean (our son) and I broke a leg getting to him( my son moves he knows Im right there lol) and continued till he fell asleep telling me how much he appreciated me..and telling me he basically felt the love I give daily to our son.. it was just nice for him to feel the way I feel daily about him and our son! And for him to really SEE what I do!!