She keeps me going

I’ve been going through a lot and even though I try to pat myself on the back I still feel like poo poo. I got sick, lost two family members, lost my job, car broke down, got sick again, fighting depression, fighting anxiety, lost the holiday spirit, lost trust in fiancé, found trust in fiancé, had a mental brake down over a card, had a mental brake down over some deviled eggs, had a mental brake down or some shoes, I get dizzy when I lay on my right side for to long, I get dizzy when I stand up to slow or two fast, I passed out yesterday after getting up to fast, I’m starting to hate myself, my stomach is fat, hair hasn’t been done since August, skin in peeling everywhere, I have anxiety attack 3 times a week, On the bright side my Daughter is happy healthy and learning super fast. She can tell me her eyes,ears,month,and nose. She has started counting her fingers to 5. She can point out colors like red,pink, and purple. She’s only 1, I maybe messed up but my daughter is happy,healthy,and learning with ease so I’ll be fine. She lets me know that I did something right.!