DUCTAL THRUSH AGAIN!

🤱🏻mon • Baby Finn Born 10/6/17💙

I have gotten ductal thrush again. I had it for awhile because i saw a doctor who knew what it was. After diagnosed, I got put on Fluconazole for 7 days... after like 4-5 days of the treatment, the pain started to go away & I felt great after the treatment. A few days later (3-4) I got it AGAIN. This time my gyno told me to also treat the baby even though he has no signs. Peds didn’t want to, but I stood my ground and she gave us 7 days of meds for him 4 times a day. Again I am back on 100 Fluconazole.. I was wondering if I should ask my doctor for a stronger dose and also nipple cream? I am in so much pain! Also, does anyone know how to soothe the pain? Honestly ice packs help a lot, but I know it will dry up my milk supply. I am desperate and tired of being in pain! This is week 8 of breastfeeding hell as I’ve had nonstop clogs & blebs. Any suggestions please!! Warm compressions feel like I’m adding fire to fire so that is the opposite of helpful. I am on the verge of a breakdown and i do not want to give up breastfeeding. Do I need to be sterilizing bottles? & clothes ?