Gender of my di/di twins

😜😍

So I had my first trimester nuchal translucency us on nov 16th dr took blood saying to b sure twins don’t have Down syndrome due to my babies having small noses ok kool so he says my results will be back in 5days they just called today😒 anyway my babies are perfectly normal after the nurse told me that she asked if I knew the gender I’m all no I dnt but I would lik to kno🙌🏾😁 so she said she can’t tell if both are one gender or boy girl but she did say the xy chromosome was found omg y’all I’m beyond happy right now I already have two girls one 10 and one 5 an let me tell you to hear at least one of my twins are a boy an my lil family is complete for me at this point I want to go to my kids fathers job an give him the biggest hug we got our son (he has a son already) but when I tell y’all I 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 and pleaded please let these be my sons I’m fine if one is a girl but if both boys I will be ecstatic and over joyed. I made my son y’all I’m having a gender reveal so I couldn’t tell anyone so here I am to u all whom have been here from the beginning but I wanna shout to the world I’m having my boy💚

My ultrasound tech took the worst pics I have none of baby a only baby b an as you all can see baby b has his butt on baby a head but in about 3 weeks I’ll know the genders of both thinking about surprising daddy💚💚 he’ll be at work any suggestions please comment I’m open to them