Needing to vent

I need to vent somewheres I got admitted into the hospital last week bc I had really bad headaches and it was messing with my eyes turns out it was causing my optic nerve to swell. Had to have a lumbar puncture to release all that pressure in my head. It’s basically like a brain tumor but without the tumor weird Ik!! More common in young females then males they don’t know why either I can lose my vision if it gets worse but I have to lose weight to control it more it will help but not cure it it’s called idiopathic intercranial hypertension I’m on fluid pills that are making me pee like crazy, also will be starting nursing school online and I’ve always took adhd Medicine since middle school and stop taking it after high school and I wanted to get back on it but I can’t bc it will make my blood pressure too high and cause seizures and what not so have to work twice as hard. My life. So my goal is to work realllllllyyyyy hard to lose weight and focus harder in school come January. Idk I just needed to vent and get it all out