Fiancé passed on

Ariana

We were ttc and he was very excited about it. We were waiting to test so we could find out. He couldn’t wait to be a daddy, he said that there wasn’t a thing he wouldn’t do for me and our baby. November 27th,2018. The worst thing I have ever witnessed happened. I held him until I was forcibly removed. I was looking forward to shopping for a dress, one that would blow him away when I walked to meet him to be his wife and now I have to find one to bury him. He was the sweetest, most loving man I have ever met. I loved him from the moment I met him 9 years ago. He was 19 and had so much to live for. Please hope with me that I’m carrying a lil piece of him.💔🖤

Update: I’m pregnant!!!!!

UPDATE #2

They are growing so fast! I’ve lost almost 30 lbs but they are perfectly healthy! They wouldn’t let me keep anything down a few days ago and I wound up in the hospital because of it but we are all good now. I’m so grateful for everything 💕 I miss their daddy terribly but I was looking at the side profile on another one of the US and they look just like him already! His mom saw it too😆

Update #3

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that’s what sweet boys are made of💙💙💙💙

UPDATE #4

June 23,2019

Our little guys couldn’t wait any longer

The top is Dani born at 7:59 pm and the bottom is Rémy born at 7:58 pm