Boyfriends best friend hates me

So I’ve met my boyfriends roommate/“best friend” awhile ago and ever since then he’s texted my boyfriend saying he has a problem with me staying the night at their house “every night” (not true” and he says that he’s a shitty friend because he’s with me mostly every day. Which I’ve told my boyfriend that he should hangout with his friends. He does. But he’s with me A LOT and chooses to do so.. I never make him hangout with me.

His friend told him that he’s investing too much time into me and that he “isn’t jealous” but that he needs to make time for his friends and that he needs to draw the line between friendships and relationships.

Seems kind of odd to me.

There’s more he’s said but it’s mostly just complaining about him having a girlfriend.

He’s also said “don’t even think about asking her to move in because I don’t want another fucking roommate” I never even considered moving in 😂

What do you guys think? My boyfriend hasn’t done anything wrong but his friend seems to think so. NONE of his other friends think this and all of them love me.