Need to rant sorry its long

Nichole

So mu son is almost 6 weeks this is my second and my body bounced back fast rhis time. The first time I lost a lot.of blood so I was really sick and passing out for the first couple weeks. This time I didnt even feel like I had a baby. Anyway my husband got an ear infection and it was the end of his world I swear he has been so crabby because he doesnt feel good. I have been getting so oissed because he will come home from work and complain about how tired he is mind you half the time in sleep for 2 hours because our little one is up all night then I have to get up with our 2 year old. The final straw for me was Saturday we went to Disney on ice and I literally got 1 hour of sleep my mother in law looked at him when we went to pick the baby up from her she told my husband he needed to go home and sleep he looked exhausted! I stepped up and said yea must be nice to get a full nights sleep! Mind you normally my husband takes over when he gets home from work but he is the biggest baby when he is sick! I literally pushed our kid out a little over a month ago I'm still healing stop being a baby!