Another miscarriage

It hurst a lot cause babe don’t want to try till next year. It hurst I don’t know why does my body to this to me I was supposed to be due on

July 30,2019 but yesterday I knew my body and I knew my baby went to heaven that day. At the ER they confirmed it. Why me why my baby why is my body doing this. This is my second miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy. I want to try again just when my period comes but babe don’t want to. I am 24 years I know every doctor honey your still young you can try again hey at least you can get pregnant. It hurst cause no one hears me. The pain on this miscarriage it hurt but the thing that’s hurst more is that my body don’t let no baby stick. I just want a baby but I don’t know no more I giving up hope and my husband don’t want to see me in pain. I have tolled him this pain don’t hurt I’m used to it I just want the when I have a baby I want all the symptoms I have never felt when pregnant any hope out there for me it’s sad cause I am the only one that has gone tru this I don’t got no one to relate to.

Rest heaven my little angles

March 2015 👼 (Miscarriage)

May 24,2018 👼(Ectopic pregnancy)

November 30,2018👼(Miscarriage)