Drugs....

Elizabeth • tatted hairstylist 💇🏼‍♀️✂️☺️Bunny momma 🐰

I want honest opinions.

I work in a hair salon, that has a reputation of having hairstylists on drugs.

We fired one girl a couple months ago for being on drugs, shooting up in our bathroom, stealing money from the register and stealing color. After she was fired it felt like so much stress from her has been lifted off of everyone’s shoulders because we were picking up her slack.

We have now have two stylists. Let’s call them Stacy and lacy Lacy has been there for years and stacy came back after getting herself clean Some of us has told our boss about what is being said. The other day while we were busy they were talking about going after work to get the “good shit” in front of kids and clients. Stacy has been off her walls lately, calls off, or shows up nearly an hour late. Always disappearing for an hour at a time. Then will bitch and complain about not making money. She then decided to text our boss the other day a 2 page message about how she’s not f****** working on Friday’s anymore. Lacy who seems to just start getting bad. Was extremely high the other day. We had a coworker come back after having her baby. She’s still on maternity leave but she wanted to see us. Lacy was holding her baby standing there. And nodding out. Almost dropping her!!! She was so out of it!! Our boss does not do drug tests which I believe she should!! Stacy apparently said a few weeks ago how every single hairstylist is a drug addict! They are the only two in our shop now that even does anything. It highly pisses me off that she would even compare me to her and put me in that category as well as hairstylists that don’t do drugs! We had a coworker pass away from an overdose last year. You would think it would make you realize life is short.

Now I want your honest opinions, do you think my boss should fire these girls or give them another chance? Remind you both of them always seem high now. And clients can see it. So it is going to ruin the business