Someone help me with some answers!

Ashley

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now. We've been trying to conceive for that amount of time too. Its been extremely hard to watch everyone around me get pregnant. In the past little bit, our sex life has just went down hill. We used to do it all the time. Now its very little. Maybe fool around like every other week and actual sex once a month. Now...he does have a bad back that hurts him all the time, but still. It may sound petty, but how am I supposed to get pregnant if we dont have sex? I know he wants more children (he has 1 from a previous marriage). So I know its not one of those things of him just "saying" he wants kids but really doesnt. He always talks about us having kids of our own.

....anyways....it bothers me that we dont have sex or aren't that sexual anymore. It makes me feel like Im not pretty or attractive anymore. There's only so much getting off alone I can do. I try to initiate sex but hes always hurting. Sometimes I wonder if hes cheating. Idk...I just want my sex life to pick back up. I wanna to be talked dirty to. I wanna be rubbed all over my body and kissed all over. I want my p**** to be licked. My titties to be grabbed. To be choked. I just feel like I have so much sexual tension built up. What do I need to do? How can I turn this around? Cause honestly, Im getting very frustrated and angry!