24yr old I need help, advice does this sound like this is early pregnancy?

Jade

So according to this app my window days is the week of Nov 26 - Dec 2nd. I had unprotected sex on Nov 22-25. That following Wednesday on the 27 a stream of liquid discharge came running down my leg and it was like clear white. My calendar says my ovulation was set for Dec 1st but sometimes my schedule is out of wack and isn't accurate. On the 1st of Dec I woke up and noticed brown spots in my underwear and when I wiped it was light pink ... I'm not bleeding but I have been spotting light brown when I wipe or pink. That day I was mild cramping not too much but enough to feel something is going on. Could this be implantation bleeding? If so wouldn't I of ovulated on the 25 instead? Idk if my ovulation got miscalculated I've been getting a little dizzy and nauseas. This morning Dec 4th when I went to take a shower I looked at my nipples and when I touched it milk came out easily. I have an almost 2 year old and i stopped BF at 7 months 2017. I haven't seen milk come out in a very VERY long time. I took a test today and it said negative .. can you guys help me out on what could be going on? Does this mean I'm pregnant... My AF is suppose to come on my birthday Dec 15th.