My step daughter said what!

Samantha

My step daughter said “your supposed to play with me” I said I don’t always want to play I really just want some time for myself and she said “my mom always plays with me and she plays with me everyday four days out of the week and you only have me for three” omg I was shook! I told her “that’s great your very blessed but I don’t want to play right now”. Do any of you step mommas have some advice? I feel like my 10 year old step daughter is not only demanding a lot from me but she is also imposing on my time. I don’t get off work to go straight into mom mode. I like me mode and I like doing things for myself not just going to the store because she is bored or wants something to do like going to the park. I have these moments while she is with me where I’m like “what the heck am I doing, this is definitely not what I want to be doing or need to be doing right now” I catch myself forgetting about me while I’m half way into what she wanted to do. But to really top it off was what she said I really wanted to say “well I’m not really your mom and I don’t always want to play with you” she just turned 10 and we’ve been pouring into her as much as possible. But i feel like if weren’t not careful she is going to be calling the shots and I can’t have that. Iv gone to the extent where I don’t even go home right after work just to have me time while she is visiting for three days. Advice please!