Question to ladies who miscarried??

nicole

Hi everyone! The first day of my last period was the 23rd of September. I took a pregnancy test on Halloween, October 31st. Three to be exact and got a strong positive on all! We were so excited (and shocked) to be having a little one, and then exactly two weeks later on November 14th I woke up to period like blood. As the day went on the bleeding got heavier and heavier and developed cramps like I’ve never had before. I knew I was miscarrying and went to the hospital around 10 that night. They diagnosed it as an incomplete miscarriage. I then bled until the next Monday-Tuesday, so almost a week later. It was really hard the next following days because it only made us realize how much we want a baby. I know it hasnt been long since, about three weeks, but we have decided to start trying immediately after my first period. They say it takes 4-6 weeks for your period to return after a miscarriage, and idid not have a d&c. I heard you ovulate before your next period following a miscarriage, and I believe I have already ovulated due to taking an ovulation test maybe a week ago to see where I’m at. The test was definitely positive but I’ve never taken OPK’s before so don’t know how they really work. I’m assuming I was at least around ovulation since I could clearly see two lines, and I’m maybe not that far from my period starting? My question is if any of you have had a miscarriage how long did it take for your first period to show up? Just curious to see how many people got theirs not too long after. I was 7 weeks when I miscarried. Thank you!