Cried Over A Christmas Tree 🎄

Anna • IG: mrs.moses_ Married 💍 to my best friend. Foodie Lover, Mother to 2 of my pride and joys, missing my 2 forever 👼🏾👼🏾 in heaven, carrying our rainbow 🌈 baby Micah Xavier Moses May 2019.

I’m 18+1 my hormones have been effecting me a lot lately. I would say these last three days I’ve been extremely emotional. I get emotional when I talk, I get emotional about my food and I get emotional when my kids tell me about their day (idk y don’t ask me 😂).

So I’m a SAHM and my husband works these long restless hours. Adultin is pretty hard and stressful. So with everything that we have to deal with when it comes to rent, bills, food, and things for our kids my husband puts all our needs before his own. With Christmas coming up I wasn’t sure if we was going to even have one. I didn’t pressure him about gifts or anything. I basically just didn’t want to nag him about it because I didn’t know how money would effect him if I asked.

So when I came home from my doctors appointment I immediately smelled food and went straight into the kitchen. When I came into the livingroom there it was our Christmas Tree!!!! I immediately called him and started crying. Even typing this now I’m crying 😂 lawrdttt Jesus!

It’s not the size of the tree. It’s not the value or the true meaning of Christmas. It’s the sacrifices, love, bless, tears that keeps this marriage and the love I have for this man alive ❤️❤️❤️ ugh !! Here’s to our first Christmas in our apartment together as a family!!! I’ll update it this Saturday when we can all decorate it together ❤️❤️❤️🎄