Am I being too much?

Lulu • 2 boys💙💙 (4 & 5), wife, and SAHM. Currently 🤰🏽baby #3.

Ok. So my husband and I have been married for lil over 2yrs. After 2yrs I'm realizing he has terrible hygienes problems. He will come back from work (he works in construction) and take off his clothes and lay in our bed...sometimes under sheets. Sometimes he will not brush his teeth. Tonight I caught him cutting his nails at dinning table. Tonight I'm really upset! He came home early feom work, stayed in his clothes. He was on the phone watching videos on FB, he played with our son in the bed, he talked on the phome 2hrs with his cousin. He gets upset takes off his clothes n gets in bed with me. I said aren't you gonna shower? He smiled and said "I didnt do anything today" i said so...you still need shower. You haven't showered today. He ignores me and goes to sleep. He said "if u don't want to sleep next me, sleep with our son.

This thing about his hygiene has come up many times. I've voiced to him I don't like when he doesn't shower or brush his teeth. It makes me feel like he doesn't value me. Is this normal? What should I do without sounding like annoying all the time.