Severe ankle swelling at 34 weeks *long*

Elizabeth

So I was sent to the er a week or so back for slight swelling in my ankles and face, which I have had zero swelling this entire pregnancy until then. They did a bunch of testing but didn't find anything wrong. I didn't have anymore problems and the swelling never got worse until the last three nights. Its so bad that I can't see where my legs end and my ankles begin. Or I can but only because my ankles are bigger than my legs. The swelling is only a small amount every morning but then gets huge by night time.

My face is also extremely swollen every morning but that tends to go down more through the day. Today, I didn't eat anything salty at all to see if salt was causing my issue but I still ended up with massive ankles and my legs were so swollen my sweatpants cut into them. Idk what to do but it hurts and my legs feels so heavy it's hard to walk.

Other than all of that, I constantly have to pee (not being dramatic or overplaying it at all) every 10 minutes but only a few drips of urine comes out (I don't have a uti though I don't think) and I've been sleeping like 12-13 hours a night the past few days but still am too tired to even do dishes throughout the day. I just feel, in general, very yucky.

I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone else is having these problems? Is it normal to swell so heavily or suddenly like this towards the end of pregnancy? Idk what to do because no one takes me seriously I feel like.

Pics of feet below

Its hard to tell how big they are in these pics but my ankles and feet are usually very slender