I don’t even recognize myself?!

Ba

Left was me almost 2 years ago. I was suffering from what we thought was PCOS. Turns out, I was just so overweight that my hormones were not functioning properly. My periods were very irregular, I once went 9 months without one. In 2017 I made the decision that I wasn’t going to be “Big Bailee” anymore. That was my nickname in elementary and junior high. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in 2020 and I want to be a freakin HOT TAMALE! I married the love of my life in April 2015 and up until recently, we were perfectly okay not having children (we have 3 fur kids already) but my best friend just had a baby and it really changed things for me. He has always been okay with whatever makes me happy so we talked a lot about the process (i.e. he thought every day was as good as any to get pregnant). So we are hoping for a Christmas surprise for our families this year. I’m now in the 2 week wait. I will be 27 on Wednesday and my hubby will be 31 in a month so the clock is definitely ticking. Wish us luck and lots of baby dust!