How do people have the motivation

Azea

When I wake up in the morning I just have no motivation to get up. I used to have that issue because of depression but I’m in a better place now but still have no motivation. When I get up I come up with so many excuses as to why I should just stay in bed. I’m in college rn and a lot of my grades were very good and are now lower because I have skipped too many classes. I’m disappointed in myself because I wanted to have a very high gpa and I promised my boyfriend I wouldn’t miss class anymore but chances are I’m going to skip class today because it’s the last class and I’ve rationalized that it doesn’t matter. I procrastinate but I feel like the class itself doesn’t do anything for me and I can do the work on my own time by the due date just fine so I don’t know why I have to physically be in class. Especially since I pay for it I feel I should do it my own way but that’s not how it works I guess. There are so many things I want to do but I can’t find the energy or drive to do them and I wish I have the conviction that other people had. I don’t know how to be better.

I’m