Ttc 1st after MC 🌈

Patience 👨🏾👩🏽‍🦱🌈.... • Korynn

FINALLY!!! My period has arrived after 7 weeks of guessing and confusion and running to my doctor two days ago my body has FINALLY regulated itself after my MC. So we MC 10/8 Mc went active 10/21 bleed for about 7days straight like it was my period. Spotted since then off and on until today 12/12 🥳! After 7weeks post MC today is my official 1st period. Went to my doctor to see if i needed a d&c on 12/10 and he said I didn’t and my hcg was down to 66 from the 7000 when i MC. So we figured my cycle would start any day now. Never thought I’d be so happy for seeing AF visit! Im not taken nothing for these cramps i want to feel what my body is going thru ((got them on stand by)) as of now it’s just regular period cramps that I normally get, i only saw just a small uterine wall clot come out not a big ones like when i MC. Im tired like im normally am on my first day of my period. My cycles run consistently 27-29 day only bleeding for 4days heavy on the first day Medium to light on the other days. Just posted this for any other mama’s with confusion as to when your period will arrive. We are all different. We’re ready for our fresh start towards our rainbow baby, Good luck to you ladies!!!! 🥳Xx 💕🌈