Research

I have been doing a lot of research and wanted to share some things I learned. First off I have a 12 year old son and I am 34. It took us 9 months to conceive. We have been trying again off and on for 12 years now and I had 1 miscarriage at 6 weeks in May. I haven’t really gone in to have fertility testing honestly. I know my uterus is tipped back but was told that shouldn’t affect my fertility. My husband and I decided in October to get serious about TTC. So I started charting and tracking my ovulation. My body pretty much tells me everything and I know exactly when I am ovulating because I have Middlesmertz pains and high progesterone after ovulation. We are also using preseed and I took a cough syrup when I was ovulating to thin mucus. (I was actually really sick and on Cough Syrup and Antibiotics when I got pregnant earlier this year and realized the connection). First cycle BFN. Now for December I did those things and I am working on thickening my uterine lining with Pomegranate Juice and Raspberry leaf tea. And of course prenatals. Currently in my two week wait and expecting AF on the 24th. Praying something works and just wanted to share.