Wait, Cytotec, or d&e?


I was told I had a missed miscarriage today. I was given the option to wait it out and see if I start to bleed, take Cytotec, or have a d&e. I have no idea what to choose. What have you ladies done and do you wish you did the other option? I was going to do the Cytotech but the side effects sound awful. Helpppp