Need to vent....

Yvette

So my hubby and I have been trying since we had our youngest 3 yrs ago. So it goes without saying it sucks every time AF shows up. We’ve pretty much kept it to ourselves that we’re still trying for another. All our family asks “so still gonna go for another?” And we just say we don’t know, we’ll see, you know nothing concrete.

Well I have 1 sister in law that seems to feel the need to ALWAYS 1up me. We’re amicable with each other but let’s just say I tolerate her since she’s his sister. Well the hubs tells me that she text him that she’s expecting. 🤯🤯🤯 I want to be happy for her but MY wanting to get pregnant gets in the way. I want to cry and scream and just generally get all theses feelings out and I feel like I can’t cuz it’s his sister. 😞😞

What’s worse is I was in this situation already with her. It took us over a year and half to get pregnant with our 3 year old. (Ovaries look questionable and a blocked tube) She got pregnant when we were trying. To top it off she knew we were trying and she had already been saying she was done. Then BAM surprise we’re pregnant.

Ugh!! I just don’t know what to do or think or even feel anymore....

Ovulation day is Friday and now with this news how am I supposed to keep the stress levels down in the hopes of getting pregnant this cycle....

Feeling defeated 😕